Old Colorado City, formerly Colorado City, is a national historic district in near Colorado Springs.
Similar to the neighborhoods of the West, Old Colorado City has many Victorians and the Downtown area has many historic buildings.
There are numerous shops and restaurants and home prices and age vary greatly depending on the location. This area is served by School District 11.
|80905||ZIP CODE||Area Info|
This section of town consists mostly of older homes of all sizes and prices and are typically.
There are some newer subdivisions such as Maple Grove and more expensive homes near Colorado Springs Country Club and Palmer Park.
The Old Colorado City area is served by School District 11. Schools in the area include St. Mary's High School, General William Mitchell High School, Roy J. Watson High School, Stratton Elementary School, Evangelical Christian Academy, Colorado Springs Charter Academy.
Also nearby are facilities such as Colorado College, Colrado School for the Deaf and the Blind and University of the Rockies.
• Colorado Springs School District 11: http://www.d11.org/
• Colorado Springs Charter Academy: http://cscharter.org/
• Colorado College: http://www.coloradocollege.edu/
• University of the Rockies: http://rockies.edu/
• New Geneva Theological Seminary: http://www.newgeneva.org/
• PIMA Medical Institue: http://pmi.edu/Locations/Details/Colorado-Springs
• Colorado State - Pueblo: http://www.colostate-pueblo.edu/
• CollegeAmerica: http://www.collegeamerica.edu/
• Jack Swigert Aerospace Academy: http://swigert.d11.org/
• Pikes Peak Community College: http://www.ppcc.edu/
• University Of Colorado - Colorado Springs: http://www.uccs.edu/
• Colorado Springs Christian School: http://www.cscslions.org
There are a number of reputable care facilities in the Old Colorado City area including the University of Colorado Health's Memorial Hospital Central.
In addition to this and other traditional medical facilities, the area also is home to a handful of alternative health facilities including medical marijuana dispensaries OMM Alternative and Go Green Cross.
• Memorial Health Systems: http://www.memorialhealthsystem.com/
• HealthSouth Rehabilitation Clinic: http://www.healthsouth.com/
• Affordable Medical Supply: http://affordablemedmart.com/
• Interm Health Care: http://www.interimhealthcare.com/coloradosprings
• Penrose - St. Francis Health Services: http://www.penrosestfrancis.org/
When visiting Old Colorado City make sure you take advantage of the many culinary delights in the area that is sure to satisfy even the hungriest of foodies.
If you are craving French head over to La baguette for some french bread and pastries. Maybe you are looking for a pick-me-up, head over to Jives Coffee Lounge for some hot java and live music.
• La Baguette: http://www.labaguette-co.com/
• Cucuru Gallery and Cafe: http://cucurucafe.net/
• Jives Coffee Lounge: http://jivescoffeelounge.com/
• Jake and Tellys: http://www.jakeandtellys.com/
• Mason Jar Colorado: http://www.masonjarcolorado.com/
• Thunder and Buttons: http://www.thunderandbuttons.com/
Stunning views of Pikes Peak and the Front Range are part of the everyday scenery in Colorado Springs
Outdoor opportunities are everywhere in this area. Spend the day at Garden of The Gods Visitor and Nature Center where there is something for everyone in your family. This is the most visited attraction in the area, and it's easy to see why - fantastic views of Pike's Peak, rock climbing, shopping and much more.
There are many properties in the area that are zoned for horses and include wide-open spaces and forested trails for riding.
There are a variety of religious centers and worship places on many denominations in the Old Colorado City area. Congregations include , Westside First Wesleyan, Calvary Baptist, Mesa Hills Bible Church and more.
The area's shopping hub The Citadel Mall, one of the largest shopping centers in Colorado .It is shopping anchored by Burlington Coat Factory, Dillard's, and JCPenney and includes 150+ specialty stores such as Express, Bath and Body Works, American Eagle, Buckle, and Hollister.
Also located in the Colorado Springs area are the Promenade Shops at Briargate
Westside townhome with view and great location! Amazing view of the mountains and city lights with a location that is close to Bear Creek Park, and I25. This End Unit has...
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Red Rock Realt.
WELCOME HOME to beautifully maintained condominium located on the second floor in Villas at Bear Creek! The open and bright floor plan has living room with gas fireplace ...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Properties Inc.
Nice turn of the century home with 2 bedrooms one being a master bedroom with 3/4 attached bath. Trex deck in front and good size patio on the side where you can enjoy t...
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Premier Realty.
Beautiful, new, upscale homes just 2 minutes to downtown Colorado Springs! This brand new development of 6 upscale units are designed with the young professional in mind....
Listing courtesy of csmove.com.
Beautiful brand new home just finished construction last week. This home sits tucked away on a private street with barely any through traffic. Home sits on a corner with ...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Properties Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.