Northeast Colorado Springs encompasses a sprawling area of communities starting near UCCS, then moving out to the more rural northeast.
These areas offer a wide variety of neighborhoods, living styles and prices — everything from master planned communities to life in the country!
The northeast neighborhoods are filled with a multitude of both well-established as well as newer neighborhoods. The terrain is typically hilly and some areas such as Vista Grande, have spectacular mountain views.
The newer neighborhoods such as Norwood are dappled with schools, parks, and trail systems. All of these neighborhoods are within easy access to all the conveniences of Academy Blvd and UCCS. The area is served by School District 11.
|80920||ZIP CODE||80924||ZIP CODE|
|80908||ZIP CODE||80918||ZIP CODE|
|80831||ZIP CODE||80106||ZIP CODE|
Northeast Colorado Springs has many variations in populations. There are metropolitan areas, as well as rural areas, both offering their own version of beauty. Northeast Colorado Springs is a great location to begin looking if you are considering a move to the area.
The Northeast Colorado Spring area is served by School District 20. Schools in the area include Academy School District 20; University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, Regis University, Colorado Christian University, Colorado Springs Christian Schools, Pikes Peak Christian School.
Also nearby are facilities such as Remington College-Colorado Springs Campus, International Beauty Academy, Colorado Technical University.
• Colorado Springs School District 20: http://www.asd20.org/Pages/default.aspx
• University of Colorado at Colorado Springs: http://www.uccs.edu/
• Regis University: http://www.regis.edu/
• Colorado Christian University:http://www.ccu.edu/
• Remington College-Colorado Springs Campus: http://www.remingtoncollege.edu/
• International Beauty Academy: http://www.csbeautyschools.com/
• Colorado Springs School District 11: http://www.D11.org/
• Colorado Christian School: http://www.cscslions.org/
• Pikes Peak Community College: http://www.ppcc.edu/
• Pikes Peak Christian School: http://www.pikespeakchristianschool.org/
There are a number of reputable care facilities in the Northeast Colorado Springs area including the University of Colorado Health's Memorial Hospital Central.
In addition to this and other traditional medical facilities, the area also is home to a handful of alternative health facilities including medical marijuana dispensaries OMM Alternative and Go Green Cross.
• Kaiser Permanente Senior Health: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/
• HealthSouth Rehabilitation Clinic: http://www.healthsouth.com/
• Aspen Creek Medical Associates: http://www.acmadocs.com/
• Mountain View Medical Group: http://www.mtviewmedgroup.com/
• Affordable Medical Supply: http://affordablemedmart.com/
• Cordera Family Medicine: http://www.corderafamilymed.com/
• Penrose - St. Francis Health Services: http://www.penrosestfrancis.org/
• Dentistry in the Forest: http://www.dentistryintheforest.com/
The area provides a variety of options when it comes to good cusine, with everything from down-home cookin' to top-notch ethnic fare from Mexican and Japanes to Italian and Thai.
• R&R Coffee Cafe: http://rnrcoffeecafe.com/
• The Grill at Latigo: http://www.latigogrill.com/
• Firehouse on the Run: http://firehouseontherun.com/
• Back East Bar & Grill: http://backeastbarandgrill.com/
• Kohnami Sushi: http://www.kohnamisushi.com/
• Jason’s Deli: http://www.jasonsdeli.com/
• Kura Japanese Restaurant: http://kurajapaneserestaurant.com/
Stunning views of Pikes Peak and the Front Range are part of the everyday scenery in Black Forest.
The area contains two popular parks — Black Forest Regional Park and Fox Run Regional Park — and sits at an elevation of 6,500-7,800 feet. Other recreation options include to Brentwood Country Club, Homestead Ranch Park and Wonderland Ranch.
Wonderland Ranch is a 30 acre private park that can accommodate groups of 150 to 3,000 people for concerts, company picnics, family reunions, barbeques, conventions, business meetings and private parties.
There are many properties in the area that are zoned for horses and include wide-open spaces and forested trails for riding.
There are a variety of religious centers and worhsip places on many denominations in the Black Forest area including such churches as the aptly-named Black Forest Church. Other congregations include Black Forest Community Church, Gateway Community Church, First Baptist Church, Our Lady of the Pines, Springs Tabernacle Christian Fellowship and more.
• Vista Grande Community Church: http://ww.vgcc.org
• Living Hope Covenant Church: http://www.livinghopecov.com/
• Beth-El Mennonite Church: http://www.bethelmennonite.org/
• Saint Patrick's Catholic Church: http://stpatscs.org/
• Pulpit Rock Church: http://pulpitrock.com/
The area's shopping hub The Citadel Mall, one of the largest shopping centers in Colorado .It is shopping anchored by Burlington Coat Factory, Dillard's, and JCPenney and includes 150+ specialty stores such as Express, Bath and Body Works, American Eagle, Buckle, and Hollister.
• Promendade Shops at Briargate: http://www.thepromenadeshopsatbriargate.com/
• The Original Basket Boutique: http://www.obbcoloradosprings.com/
• Chapel Hills Mall: http://www.chapelhillsmall.com
• University Village: http://www.uvcshopping.com/
Spacious, bright & charming home on one of the biggest lots in the area! Over 3000sf w/ 4 beds, 4 baths & 2 car garage * Stainless Steel appliances * Big laundry/mud room...
Listing courtesy of The Platinum Group.
Beautiful stone and stucco Maintenance free living 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2 car garage open floor plan rancher with fully finished basement in quiet community. Features ...
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Partners.
Beautifully Remodeled and cared-for one level rancher 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Car in Briargate District 20 near cul-de-sac. Bright, Open floor plan with tons of natural light. ...
Listing courtesy of HomeSmart Cherry Creek.
Finally! A great home available in Newport Heights West! 2 Story with finished basement, covered porch, fenced yard and a very oversized 2 car garage! Feels fresh, tas...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Properties Inc.
Come take a look at this ranch style home built by Classic Homes. With over 2,600 total square feet, this home sits on a lot that backs to the Homestead Trail. Incredible...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Real Estate Group LLC.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.