East Colorado Springs Real Estate Search
East Colorado Springs Real Estate
|The East side of Colorado Springs includes several communities east of Downtown including Powers and Marksheffel and spreading further towards Ellicot/Yoder/Rush and Schriever Air Force Base in Falcon.
The East MLS District offers great living in close proximity to the city's center and is conveniently located near both Air Force Bases and the Colorado Springs Airport. This area is famous for shopping, theaters, restaurants golf courses is home to the Colorado Springs Sky Sox minor league baseball team.
|80907||ZIP CODE||80909||ZIP CODE|
|80917||ZIP CODE||80915||ZIP CODE|
|80922||ZIP CODE||80923||ZIP CODE|
|80927||ZIP CODE||80831||ZIP CODE|
Neighborhoods - East Colorado Springs Real Estate
This section of town consists mostly of older larger homes of all sizes and prices and are typically in hilly and established neighborhoods.
There are also some newer subdivisions such as Maple Grove and more expensive homes near Colorado Springs Country Club and Palmer Park.Ellicot/Rush/Yoder
Education - Schools in East Colorado Springs
The East Colorado Spring area is served by School District 11. Schools in the area include St. Mary's High School, General William Mitchell High School, Roy J. Watson High School, Stratton Elementary School, Evangelical Christian Academy, Colorado Springs Charter Academy.
Also nearby are facilities such as Colorado College, Colrado School for the Deaf and the Blind and University of the Rockies.
• Colorado Springs School District 11: http://www.d11.org/
• Colorado Springs School District 22: http://www.ellicottschools.org/
• Colorado Springs School District 23: http://www.peyton.k12.co.us/district.php
• Colorado Springs School District 49: http://www.d49.org/
• Colorado Springs School District 60: http://www.miamiyoder.org/
• Colorado Springs Charter Academy: http://cscharter.org/
• Colorado College: http://www.coloradocollege.edu/
• University of the Rockies: http://rockies.edu/
• New Geneva Theological Seminary: http://www.newgeneva.org/
• PIMA Medical Institue: http://pmi.edu/Locations/Details/Colorado-Springs
• University of Colorado - Colorado Springs: http://www.uccs.edu/
• CollegeAmerica: http://www.collegeamerica.edu/
• Jack Swigert Aerospace Academy: http://swigert.d11.org/
• Pikes Peak Community College: http://www.ppcc.edu/
• Colorado Springs Christian School: http://www.cscslions.org
Health Care - Hospitals in East Colorado Springs
There are a number of reputable care facilities in the East Colorado Springs area including the University of Colorado Health's Memorial Hospital Central.
In addition to this and other traditional medical facilities, the area also is home to a handful of alternative health facilities including medical marijuana dispensaries OMM Alternative and Go Green Cross.
• Memorial Health Systems: http://www.memorialhealthsystem.com/
• HealthSouth Rehabilitation Clinic: http://www.healthsouth.com/
• Affordable Medical Supply: http://affordablemedmart.com/
• Interm Health Care: http://www.interimhealthcare.com/coloradosprings
• Penrose - St. Francis Health Services: http://www.penrosestfrancis.org/
• East Springs Animal Hospital: http://eastsprings.com/
Restaurants - Dining in East Colorado Springs
The area provides a variety of options when it comes to good cusine, with everything from down-home cookin' to top-notch ethnic fare from Mexican and Japanes to Italian and Thai.
At The Citadel Mall, the area's largest shopping center, the eating options include restaurants such as Chick-fil-A, Subway, Panda Express, and Ruby Tuesday.
• Black Bear Diner: http://blackbeardiner.com
• Mushashi Japanese Restaurant: http://musashijapaneserestaurant.com/
• Omelette Parlor: http://www.co-spgs-omeletteparlor.com/
• Rocco's Italian Restaurant: http://www.roccoscolorado.com/
• Fargo's Pizza: http://www.fargospizza.com/
• Bambino's Italian Eatery: http://bambinositalian.com/
• Thai Lily Cuisine: http://thailily.comcastbiz.net/
Recreation - Parks in East Colorado Springs
Stunning views of Pikes Peak and the Front Range are part of the everyday scenery in Black Forest.
The area contains two popular parks — Black Forest Regional Park and Fox Run Regional Park — and sits at an elevation of 6,500-7,800 feet. Other recreation options include to Brentwood Country Club, Homestead Ranch Park and Wonderland Ranch.
Wonderland Ranch is a 30 acre private park that can accommodate groups of 150 to 3,000 people for concerts, company picnics, family reunions, barbeques, conventions, business meetings and private parties.
There are many properties in the area that are zoned for horses and include wide-open spaces and forested trails for riding.
• Brunswick Zone: http://www.bowlbrunswick.com/
• Colorado Springs Sky Sox: http://coloradosprings.skysox.milb.com/
• Kiowa Creek Bird Sanctuary: http://aikenaudubon.com/birding/local-birding/
• Palmer Park: https://www.springsgov.com/Page.aspx?NavID=1940
• Patty Jewett Golf Course: http://www.springsgov.com/Page.aspx?NavID=3597
• US Olympic Training Center: http://www.teamusa.org/colorado-springs
Worship - Churches in East Colorado Springs
There are a variety of religious centers and worship places on many denominations in the East Colorado area including Holy Trinity Church, Lighthouse Baptist, Discovery Church and more.
• Holy Trinity: http://http://www.holytrinitycs.com/
• Central Seventh-Day Adventist: http://www.centralsda.org/
• Lighthouse Baptist Church: http://lbcsprings.com/
• Rustic Hills Baptist: http://www.rustichillsbaptist.org/
• Discovery Church: http://metooplace.com/
Retail - Shopping in East Colorado Springs
The area's shopping hub The Citadel Mall, one of the largest shopping centers in Colorado .It is shopping anchored by Burlington Coat Factory, Dillard's, and JCPenney and includes 150+ specialty stores such as Express, Bath and Body Works, American Eagle, Buckle, and Hollister.
• The Citadel Mall: http://www.shopthecitadel.com/
• The Original Basket Boutique: http://www.obbcoloradosprings.com/
• Chapel Hills Mall: http://www.chapelhillsmall.com/
• University Village Colorado: http://www.uvcshopping.com/
Newest East Property Listings
Classic homes Providence model. Cul-de-Sac lot, Vaulted Ceilings, bull-nose corners, central air, concrete patio , oversized garage with 8 foot overhead door. Iron Pick...
- Courtesy ofRE/MAX Properties, Inc.
Wonderful home located on a quiet cul de sac. Open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, spacious master suite with sitting area and 5 piece bath. Good size eat in kitchen with ...
- Courtesy ofAbode Real Estate
Beautiful house close to neighborhood park, schools, shopping, etc. Updated kitchen adjoins the great room with gas fireplace. Flex room near living room could make a gre...
- Courtesy ofRE/MAX Properties, Inc.
Beautiful 2 Story 5 Bed/4 Bath home with finished basement. New Stainless Steel Appliances. Newer Carpet and wood flooring. Composite Deck, landscaped back yard w/playgro...
- Courtesy ofShorewood Real Estate Colorado Springs
Charming ranch style home, located on a corner lot with mountain views. Beautifully refinished hardwood floors, new paint, and new carpet in walk out family room are a fe...
- Courtesy ofSellstate Alliance
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…