East Colorado Springs Real Estate Search
East Colorado Springs Real Estate
|The East side of Colorado Springs includes several communities east of Downtown including Powers and Marksheffel and spreading further towards Peterson and Schriever Air Force Base in Falcon.
The East MLS District offers great living in close proximity to the city's center and is conveniently located near both Air Force Bases and the Colorado Springs Airport. This area is famous for shopping, theaters, restaurants golf courses is home to the Colorado Springs Sky Sox minor league baseball team.
|80106||ZIP CODE||80908||ZIP CODE|
Neighborhoods - East Colorado Springs Real Estate
This section of town consists mostly of older larger homes of all sizes and prices and are typically in hilly and established neighborhoods such as Village Seven, Old Farm, Villa Loma and Rustic Hills.
There are also some newer subdivisions such as Maple Grove and more expensive homes near Colorado Springs Country Club and Palmer Park.
Education - Schools in East Colorado Springs
The East Colorado Spring area is served by School District 11. Schools in the area include St. Mary's High School, General William Mitchell High School, Roy J. Watson High School, Stratton Elementary School, Evangelical Christian Academy, Colorado Springs Charter Academy.
Also nearby are facilities such as Colorado College, Colrado School for the Deaf and the Blind and University of the Rockies.
• Colorado Springs School District 11: http://www.d11.org/
• Colorado Springs Charter Academy: http://cscharter.org/
• Colorado College: http://www.coloradocollege.edu/
• University of the Rockies: http://rockies.edu/
• New Geneva Theological Seminary: http://www.newgeneva.org/
• PIMA Medical Institue: http://pmi.edu/Locations/Details/Colorado-Springs
• Colorado State - Pueblo: http://www.colostate-pueblo.edu/
• CollegeAmerica: http://www.collegeamerica.edu/
• Jack Swigert Aerospace Academy: http://swigert.d11.org/
Health Care - Hospitals in East Colorado Springs
There are a number of reputable care facilities in the East Colorado Springs area including the University of Colorado Health's Memorial Hospital Central.
In addition to this and other traditional medical facilities, the area also is home to a handful of alternative health facilities including medical marijuana dispensaries OMM Alternative and Go Green Cross.
• Memorial Health Systems: http://www.memorialhealthsystem.com/
• HealthSouth Rehabilitation Clinic: http://www.healthsouth.com/
• OMM Alternative: http://ommalternative.com/
• Go Green Cross - MMJ Doctors: http://www.gogreencross.com/
• Affordable Medical Supply: http://affordablemedmart.com/
• Interm Health Care: http://www.interimhealthcare.com/coloradosprings
• Penrose - St. Francis Health Services: http://www.penrosestfrancis.org/
• East Springs Animal Hospital: http://eastsprings.com/
Restaurants - Dining in East Colorado Springs
The area provides a variety of options when it comes to good cusine, with everything from down-home cookin' to top-notch ethnic fare from Mexican and Japanes to Italian and Thai.
At The Citadel Mall, the area's largest shopping center, the eating options include restaurants such as Chick-fil-A, Subway, Panda Express, and Ruby Tuesday.
• Black Bear Diner: http://blackbeardiner.com
• Mushashi Japanese Restaurant: http://musashijapaneserestaurant.com/
• Omelette Parlor: http://www.co-spgs-omeletteparlor.com/
• Rocco's Italian Restaurant: http://www.roccoscolorado.com/
• Fargo's Pizza: http://www.fargospizza.com/
• Bambino's Italian Eatery: http://bambinositalian.com/
• Thai Lily Cuisine: http://thailily.comcastbiz.net/
Recreation - Parks in East Colorado Springs
Stunning views of Pikes Peak and the Front Range are part of the everyday scenery in Black Forest.
The area contains two popular parks — Black Forest Regional Park and Fox Run Regional Park — and sits at an elevation of 6,500-7,800 feet. Other recreation options include to Brentwood Country Club, Homestead Ranch Park and Wonderland Ranch.
Wonderland Ranch is a 30 acre private park that can accommodate groups of 150 to 3,000 people for concerts, company picnics, family reunions, barbeques, conventions, business meetings and private parties.
There are many properties in the area that are zoned for horses and include wide-open spaces and forested trails for riding.
Worship - Churches in East Colorado Springs
There are a variety of religious centers and worhsip places on many denominations in the Black Forest area including such churches as the aptly-named Black Forest Church. Other congregations include Black Forest Community Church, Gateway Community Church, First Baptist Church, Our Lady of the Pines, Springs Tabernacle Christian Fellowship and more.
• The Master's House: http://www.blackforestchapel.org/
• Black Forest Community Church: http://blackforestcommunitychurch.org/
• Black Forest Lutheran Church: http://www.bflchurch.org/
• Gateway Community Church - Black Forest Campus: http://www.gccommunity.org/
• First Baptist Church - Black Forest: http://www.fbcbf.org/
• Our Lady of The Pines: http://www.ourladyofthepines.org/
• Springs Tabernacle Christian Fellowship: http://www.springstabernacle.com/
Retail - Shopping in East Colorado Springs
The area's shopping hub The Citadel Mall, one of the largest shopping centers in Colorado .It is shopping anchored by Burlington Coat Factory, Dillard's, and JCPenney and includes 150+ specialty stores such as Express, Bath and Body Works, American Eagle, Buckle, and Hollister.
Newest East Property Listings
If you want to be tucked away in a quiet neighborhood but want easy and quick access to dining, shopping and schools, this is the home for you. This home sits in a cul-d...
- Beds 2
- Baths 2.0
- SqFt. 1,184
- Courtesy of Home Pride Realty
Incredible 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 2 Car Garage on Largest lot in the community. Two RV Parking spaces located directly beside the garage with easy access to two large gates. Some...
- Beds 4
- Baths 3.0
- SqFt. 1,723
- Courtesy of Avalar Real Estate Solutions
Impeccably remodeled Tri-Level Home. New paint interior and exterior. New carpet / flooring throughout. Granite counters in bathrooms and kitchen. New appliances. Fini...
- Beds 4
- Baths 3.0
- SqFt. 1,619
- Courtesy of MAS Properties
- Beds 3
- Baths 3.0
- SqFt. 1,429
- Courtesy of Real Living-Select Properties
Great two story in the center of the Powers Corridor. Fenced backyard with extended concrete patio, flower beds, fully landscaped with sprinkler system. All appliances st...
- Beds 3
- Baths 3.0
- SqFt. 1,248
- Courtesy of RE/MAX Real Estate Group
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…