Jacob was recommended to me by my long-time mortgage guru, Dave Oliver. Jacob far exceeded my expectations from the first meeting through and beyond closing. He was excellent in helping me narrow down my true priorities and desires in a home and never attempted to push me out of my comfort zone in any way. Jacob stayed on top of everything regarding timelines, inspection issue resolution and all of the other details that arose in the purchasing process, and was great at communicating everything to me. His network of contacts in various professions has also been beneficial in several areas. Jacob has remained in touch to ensure that I am satisfied with everything post-purchase as well. I have already recommended Jacob to acquaintances and will do so in the future without hesitation.
- BeckiWe recently had the privilege of having Jacob Burger as our realtor. Jacob is a knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and down to earth professional, who will go to great lengths to meet the needs of his clients. We arrived in Co Springs on a very compressed time schedule and Jacob had several properties ready and lined up to show us first thing in the AM. He tailored the home search to our specifications and ensured that we did not waste time looking at properties devoid of the features that were most important to us. We arrived in town on Monday PM and were under contract on our ideal house by Weds PM. Jacob kept us informed about the process of our transaction every step along the way. We were moving half way across the country and he went above and beyond on several occasions to meet contractors so that we could begin getting project bids. After enduring several negative interactions with other realtors over the years, Jacob provided a breath of fresh air. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. We have been truly fortunate to work with Jacob and he will be our Realtor for many years to come. Thanks so much for making what could have been a difficult endeavor into such a smooth and enjoyable process.
- Brian and Christine
- Jason and Ashley
- Scott and Mary Lang, Lang Construction Inc.My husband and I want to thank you for all your dedication and attention to detail during the process to buy a home. Your timely updates, consistent follow up with the seller and other contractors, and outstanding referrals when we needed experts made what most find a daunting task a pleasurable experience. The way you helped us to resolve safety and other issues that came up with the property put our minds at ease, and we won't hesitate a moment to refer family and friends to you as we know that your assistance will ensure the best possible outcome.
- Robert & DeannaKris and I were so pleased the way you took care of us, even during your vacation you made yourself available. Your kindness towards us, always looking out for us and the low pressures, and your integrity, because of all those thing mentioned we will use you again when we are ready to sell again. Thank you so much for your help in helping us sell and buy. We tell people about you and Dave Oliver all the time.
- Kris & KathyJacob Burger is the only realtor we would ever ask to help us in buying or selling a house. Jacob helped us sell our first home in Fountain, when it was time for us to move. Where do I begin! Jacob has been incredibly patient with us from looking at new houses to being there for us when selling our old house got complicated. He made the process less stressful since he handled everything with ease and professionalism. Our house sold in less than 90 days, even when the housing market was challenging! He is a strong communicator, so we never felt left in the dark about anything. When I hear horror stories about other realtors, I am always reminded of what a blessing Jacob was and still is for our family. His honesty and care are shown tremendously to each individual client. He treats you as if you are the only client he has. Our kids even get excited when they hear they get to see Jacob. Even though we have not bought a new house yet, we are looking forward to working with Jacob again when the time comes-- hopefully sooner than later! Unfortunately, I am just picky about houses. :) Thank you so much, Jacob! We are looking forward to working with you again very soon!
- CharisThere is no doubt in my mind and heart that Jacob was a God send to me. It is amazing how God has worked through my life and Jacob as well. To think that when my wife and I met Jacob he was a young boy. His parents have been wonderful friends through the years. And lo and behold I move to Colorado Springs and who should live here also is Jacob who is in real estate. What a blessing to me to have him find me a home. It pays to have friends such as Jacob and his family. Thank You Jacob. Your involvement in helping me find a home was truly lead of God. You're the best.