Fountain Valley neighborhoods lie immediately southeast of Colorado Springs and east of Ft. Carson.
This area is bordered in the west by Ft. Carson, in the northwest by the southeast neighborhoods in the east by Drennan/Truckton, and in the south by Pueblo County.
The large Army post of Ft. Carson is the most significant landmark in this area and I-25, the major artery to Denver in the North and Albuquerque to the south, runs north-south through this region.
The principal communities of this area are Security, Widefield, and Fountain and they abound with newer and older homes. Featured neighborhoods include Countryside, Fountain, Lorson Ranch, Security and Widefield.
The neighborhoods in this area are served by school districts 3 and 8.
Fountain is a developing community located directly east of Fort Carson and is popular for a Colorado Springs Military Relocation. This small town provides the most bang for your buck, with several new communities to choose from. New homes can be found for a fraction of the cost of similar houses in the Colorado Springs region. Its location and price range make it an ideal choice for homes near Fort Carson, young families, and first time buyers.
• Lorson Ranch
Fountain Colorado is served by school districts 3 and 8, as well as a variety of private and boarding schools in the area. Additionally there are a number of colleges in the area.
• Fountain - Fort Carson School District 8: http://www.ffc8.org/
• Fountain Valley School of Colorado: www.fvs.edu/
• Extended Learning Academy: extendedlearningacademy.com/
• Widefield School District 3: http://www.wsd3.org/
• Colleges in Fountain Colorado: http://www.fountaincolorado.org/
There are a number of reputable care facilities in the Fountain area including the Evans Army Community Hospital.
In addition to this and other traditional medical facilities, the area also is home to a handful of alternative health facilities including medical marijuana dispensaries OMM Alternative and Go Green Cross.
• Family Practice Doctors: http://www.healthgrades.com/family-practice-directory/co-colorado/fountain
• Memorial Hospital: Memorial Hospital
• OMM Alternative: http://ommalternative.com/
• Go Green Cross - MMJ Doctors: http://www.gogreencross.com/
• Affordable Medical Supply: http://affordablemedmart.com/
• Interm Health Care: http://www.interimhealthcare.com/coloradosprings
• Penrose - St. Francis Health Services: http://www.penrosestfrancis.org/
• East Springs Animal Hospital: http://eastsprings.com/
The area provides a variety of options when it comes to good cusine, with everything from down-home cookin' to top-notch ethnic fare from Mexican and Japanes to Italian and Thai and a large number of fast food establishments.
• Sunny Side Catering and Cafe: http://www.sunnysidecatering.com/
• Elke's German Deli: https://www.facebook.com/ElkesGermanDeli
• Bird Dog BBQ: http://birddogbbq.com/
• Borriello Brothers Real NY Pizza: http://www.borriellobrothers.com/
• Papa Murphy's Pizza: http://www.papamurphys.com/Home
The area contains two popular parks — Aga Park and Metcalfe Regional Park which features a traditional park, as well as a skatepark and a BMX track. The area is home to multiple golf courses as well as a glow in the dark putt putt course. For relaxation you can take a fly fishing charter, or if you are looking to do something with more action then you can go rock climbing!
There are a variety of religious centers and worhsip places on many denominations in the Fountain Valley area. Congregations include First United Methodist Church, Fountain Valley Baptist Church, Valley Christian Church, Cross Creek Church, Life Springs Christian Fellowship and more.
• The Master's House: http://fumcfountain.org/
• Fountain Valley Baptist Church: http://www.fountainvalleybaptistchurch.org/
• Valley Christian Church: http://www.valleychristianchurch.info/
• Cross Creek Church: http://crosscreekfountain.com/
• Life Springs Christian Fellowship: http://lifespring.org
• Saint Dominic Catholic Church: http://coloradostdominic.org
The area's shopping hub The Citadel Mall, one of the largest shopping centers in Colorado .It is shopping anchored by Burlington Coat Factory, Dillard's, and JCPenney and includes 150+ specialty stores such as Express, Bath and Body Works, American Eagle, Buckle, and Hollister. In addition to the Citadel Mall, the fountain area has a large variety of thrift stores, pawn shops, and specialty stores as well as a Walmart Supercenter.
• The Citadel Mall: http://www.shopthecitadel.com/
This charming 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhome is a perfect blend of modern elegance and cozy comfort. As you step inside, you are greeted by an inviting open floor plan,...
Listing courtesy of Premier Agent Network.
Great home with updated kitchen appliances & granite countertops. updated vinyl storm windows* repainted* updated living room flooring*Fenced yard with large shed*updated...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Properties Inc.
The best of Colorado Springs downtown lifestyle, this is a 9th floor condo! This unit is move-in ready and has been professionally cleaned. It has been recently renovated...
Listing courtesy of HomeSmart.
Welcome to your new home nestled on the west side! This clean and updated bi-level residence boasts a spacious layout with ample room for all your needs and featuring 4 b...
Listing courtesy of Premier Agent Network.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Any offer of compensation is made only to Participants of the PPMLS. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.