Browse homes in Ellicott, Rush and Yoder!
Ellicott is located in the heart of the Eastern Slope of Colorado, the community of Ellicott lies approximately 6,200 feet above sea level with the rugged beauty of Pikes Peak to the west and the rolling hills and grasslands of the plains to the east.
Rush is a small community located east of Colorado Springs with an elevation of 6,017. Lots of wide open space with grassy plains and a more rural feel.
Yoder is also located to the east of Colorado Springs off Highway 94 and has an elevation of 6,145.
|80808||ZIP CODE||80864||ZIP CODE|
Living in the areas of Ellicott, Yoder and Rush to the east of Colorado Springs offers a chance to live in the wide open spaces with the beautiful mountains of Colorado as your backdrop. These areas are located approximately 30-40 miles east of Colorado Springs.
• Rush, CO: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush,_Colorado
Children in this area attend schools in the Ellicott School District 22 and the Miami Yoder School District JT-60. There are colleges and universities in the nearby Colorado Springs area like University of Colorado - Colorado Springs and Pikes Peak Community College.
• Ellicott School District 22: http://www.ellicottschools.org/
• Miami Yoder School District JT-60: http://www.miamiyoder.org/
• University of Colorado at Colorado Springs: http://www.uccs.edu/
• Pikes Peak Community College: http://www.ppcc.edu/
Living in this rural area does not provide a lot of close options for health care. In nearby Colorado Springs you have access to world class healthcare and medical professionals. There you will find Penrose St. Francis Medical center which has been named one of "America's 50 Best Hospitals" by Health Grades, 6 years in a row.
• Penrose St. Frances Hospital: http://www.penrosestfrancis.org/
• HealthSouth Rehabilitation Clinic: http://www.healthsouth.com/
• Children's Hospital Colorado: http://www.mhchildren.com/wps/wcm/connect/MHS/CH/
• Memorial Hospital: http://www.memorialhealthsystem.com/wps/wcm/connect/MHS/MH
The area provides a variety of options when it comes to good cusine, with everything from down-home cookin' to top-notch ethnic fare from Mexican and Japanes to Italian and Thai.
• R&R Coffee Cafe: http://rnrcoffeecafe.com/
• The Grill at Latigo: http://www.latigogrill.com/
• Firehouse on the Run: http://firehouseontherun.com/
• Back East Bar & Grill: http://backeastbarandgrill.com/
• Kohnami Sushi: http://www.kohnamisushi.com/
• Jason’s Deli: http://www.jasonsdeli.com/
• Kura Japanese Restaurant: http://kurajapaneserestaurant.com/
Stunning views of Pikes Peak and the Front Range are part of the everyday scenery in Black Forest.
The area contains two popular parks — Black Forest Regional Park and Fox Run Regional Park — and sits at an elevation of 6,500-7,800 feet. Other recreation options include to Brentwood Country Club, Homestead Ranch Park and Wonderland Ranch.
Wonderland Ranch is a 30 acre private park that can accommodate groups of 150 to 3,000 people for concerts, company picnics, family reunions, barbeques, conventions, business meetings and private parties.
There are many properties in the area that are zoned for horses and include wide-open spaces and forested trails for riding.
There are a variety of religious centers and worhsip places on many denominations in the Black Forest area including such churches as the aptly-named Black Forest Church. Other congregations include Black Forest Community Church, Gateway Community Church, First Baptist Church, Our Lady of the Pines, Springs Tabernacle Christian Fellowship and more.
• Vista Grande Community Church: http://ww.vgcc.org
• Living Hope Covenant Church: http://www.livinghopecov.com/
• Beth-El Mennonite Church: http://www.bethelmennonite.org/
• Saint Patrick's Catholic Church: http://stpatscs.org/
• Pulpit Rock Church: http://pulpitrock.com/
The area's shopping hub The Citadel Mall, one of the largest shopping centers in Colorado .It is shopping anchored by Burlington Coat Factory, Dillard's, and JCPenney and includes 150+ specialty stores such as Express, Bath and Body Works, American Eagle, Buckle, and Hollister.
• Promendade Shops at Briargate: http://www.thepromenadeshopsatbriargate.com/
• The Original Basket Boutique: http://www.obbcoloradosprings.com/
• Chapel Hills Mall: http://www.chapelhillsmall.com
• University Village: http://www.uvcshopping.com/
No current listings, please check back later.